LOVE events, LOVE ENTERTAINMENT, LOVE Uxbridge.

LOVE UXBRIDGE

Promote your events and press releases in Uxbridge for FREE! Forgotten Password? | Register | Login
Explore Events
IBB Solicitors

Social


Performance Management Seminar

This event has passed, please check our latest events

Added by: Sarena_41084

From 10:00am to 11:30am

On: Thursday, Feb 15th 2018
Ward Williams HR Limited, Bay Lodge,

Did you know ONLY 14% or Organisations are happy with their performance Management process? Want to know WHY the other 86% arenít?

This interactive breakfast session, aimed at Line Managers and Department Heads, will explore the impact of the Performance Management process and give practical steps that employers should be taking to make the most of their current performance management process.

We will give advice on:

- Conduct
- Capability
- Absenteeism
- Annual Appraisals
- Settlement Agreements

Our seminar will be presented by Sally Phillips Managing Director and Kate Dockley Director from Ward Williams HR. Ward Williams HR will be hosting this event and offering free refreshments and Pastries.

FREE Parking onsite at Ward Williams office

Tags: Business

« Back to Events

Map for Performance Management Seminar

Add Comment +

Security Code

Security Code is Case Sensitive & contains NO Spaces

CAPTCHA image sould be here

Similar Events in Uxbridge