Love Uxbridge welcomes you to come and enjoy our June Festival bringing something for all of the family -whether it’s ‘all of the fun of the fair’, or activities for your little darlings, or even an opportunity to stop a while and listen to some great music – our June Festival is where to be.
Children & Family Weekend – Saturday 22nd, & Sunday 23rd June
- FREE Children’s rides on the High Street.
Children’s Craft Workshops - Saturday 22nd June & Sunday 23rd June
- Saturday, 11:00 – 4:00 pm
- Sunday 11:00 – 4:00 pm
Location: intu Uxbridge, Lower Mall, The Pavilions, Chequer’s Square
- 1. Origami Extravaganza – Come and get creative, from butterflies to flowers, to sea animals, everything can be created using paper alone.
- 2. Botanical Sun Catchers – With Summer upon us, why not create a beautiful sun catcher to hang in your window to welcome the sunshine – when the sun shines; which it will, your amazing design will dazzle and delight.
- 3. Simple Succulent Pots – Who doesn’t like spending time in the garden, planting your favourite and brining the Summer to life? What better way to do this, then with your own, hand designed pot?
- 4. Wonderful Windmills – There is something very magical about those colourful windmills that you used to make as a child- so why not allow your children to share in the magic.
- 5. Rock Painting – Why not sit back and allow your child to get creative and paint to their hearts content – patterns, shapes, words or anything they choose will make a perfect design for them to keep.
All Workshops are free, but we do recommend that you book your place in advance – to reserve your places, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Saturday 22nd Only
- Balloon Modelling – Our balloon modeller can create all types of shapes from flower, to swords, to hats and lots more in between. Lower Mall, intu Uxbridge 10:00 – 4:00 pm.
Sunday 23rd Only
- Face Painting – A firm favourite with children of all ages – our Face Painter will be on site armed with paints, glitter and sequins to turn your child into anything from a Princess to their favourite character – so pop along to Lower Mall intu Uxbridge (Outside Next) 11:00 – 4:00 pm.
Magician - Everybody loves a magician and we are sure that you and your little ones will be wowed by our Wacky Magician who will be performing in both intu Uxbridge, and The Pavilions for timings - please contact email@example.com
And remember to watch out for our;
- Hedge People – adding a little bit of magic to the Festival these friendly walkabout acts will delight both young and old – don’t be shy, pop over, shake their hand and say Hello (Saturday 22nd June only) and
- The Flower People – they really are made of flowers and like nothing more than having their photo taken – with you of course, shake hands and have a cuddle (Sunday 23rd June only).
Live Music Weekend
Saturday 29th & Sunday 30th June
Whether it's jazz, choral, swing or covers, our Live Music Weekend will have you smiling and tapping your way down the High Street - look out for out artists at key locations within the Town Centre, or come on down to the Music Stage - Sunday 30th June, from 12:00 noon to hear from some of our local talent musicians.
For more information on the line up and timings please contact firstname.lastname@example.org