Added on: 28th October, 2019 by Leigh_50559
Retailers at intu Uxbridge received a host of special awards at a glittering ceremony, as voted for by you … and the coveted Retailer of the Year Award went to the brilliant and deserving Moss Bros. team!
Shoppers spent two weeks voting for shop assistants who went the extra mile, baristas who gave service with a smile, cashiers who moved with mega speed, and Saturday staff who met your needs! The awards were then dished out at a ceremony on Friday 18 October at the Marriott Hotel, Heathrow.
Drum roll, please, here are your winners …
• World Class Customer Service – Wagamama
• Menswear Retailer of the Year – Next
• Womenswear Retailer of the Year – New Look
• Jewellery and Accessories Retailer of the Year – Pandora
• Food and Drink Retailer or the Year – McDonald’s
• Footwear Retailer of the Year – Office
• Health and Beauty Retailer of the Year – Boots
• Specialist Retailer of the Year – Decathlon
• Manager of the Year – Dan Clarke from Topman
• Retailer of the Year award – Moss Bros.
Laurie Taylor, general manager at intu Uxbridge, said: “The shopping centre management and our shoppers are constantly impressed at how hard our retailers work. From the shop floor and stock levels, to customer service that makes shoppers happy, our retailers do their best every day, so to hand out these awards was an honour. Well done to our incredible retailers and thank you so much to our shoppers who voted intu Uxbridge is a place where customers smile and retailers flourish, and of course we couldn’t do that if our retailers weren’t as brilliant as they are.”
This is the seventh time the intu Uxbridge Retailer Awards have taken place to give retailers recognition for what they do.
To find out more about intu Uxbridge, visit www.intu.co.uk/uxbridge.